Saturday, May 12, 2007

And that makes me...

With my husband being the most like our dear Mr. Darcy, I just had to find out who I was the most like. This must explain why Pride and Prejudice - The Special Edition (A&E, 1996) is my favorite book and movie of all time.

My results are as follows:

You scored as Elizabeth Bennet. You're Elizabeth Bennet! Witty, intelligent, and cynical, you're the heroine most people want to be like.






Elizabeth Bennet


75%

Emma Woodhouse


70%

Marianne Dashwood


70%

Elinor Dashwood


65%

Fanny Price


60%

Catherine Morland


60%

Anne Elliot


45%

Which Jane Austen heroine are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


If you have a moment, leave me a comment, and let me know which heroine you are most like!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess - This was a fun quiz to take, although I am disappointed in my character. I turned out to be Marianne Dashwood three times in a row. I so wanted to be Emma since of course my Patrick is Mr. Knightly. I love Mr. Knightly!!! I want to be Emma...darn it. oh well.

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.