Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tea-and-Craft Days

If you have a minute go and check out this article by Dawn at By Sun and Candlelight. It is a transcript from the speech she recently gave at a Real Learning conference. I found it very inspiring and would love to incorporate some of her ideas into our schedule this coming school year...

I think a weekly Tea and Craft time would be perfect to incorporate our Catholic Mosaic: Living the Liturgical Year With Children curricula into our schedule!

Also, It looks like I am going to have to breakdown and re-purchase Elizabeth Foss's book Real Learning. I am regretting selling it and would love to have it back on my bookshelf to use as a reference.

I am really starting to get excited about this school year!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this article and plan to incorporate some of her ideas into our life. The crate idea with a manila folder for each week of the year is my favorite. I always forget to DO those great ideas that I run across, and maybe this will help me. I have forwarded this article to some friends too... Keep up the good work, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.