Monday, September 10, 2007

Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Our Mother Teresa Feast Day Celebration was a hit!



After finishing our tea in the kitchen (which I missed getting a picture of) we moved to our craft table and brought the remnants of our Indian Sweet Bread which was delicious!



My oldest DS really enjoyed his copy work that he choose from Demi's book Mother Teresa. Although it did take him a couple days to complete it as he was set on quite a long prayer that he wanted to copy.

All in all it went wonderfully -- however we didn't quite get to making a time line on her life... Maybe next time.

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! I am going to have to get my hands on the Catholic Mosaic, it looks like it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.