Friday, October 19, 2007

Building with Lincoln Logs



My oldest was so excited about his Lincoln Log creation that he asked if I would post pictures so that Grandma could see them! :) This is one of the activities that keeps my boys busy during these rainy afternoons that we have been having.

Actually, since I am posting these, I think I will post a few pictures of another Lincoln Log creation... The boys and daddy made a miniature Sacred Heart Church!




Isn't that cool! I love how Lincoln Logs encourage so much creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a whole village
    How creative.
    I guess you can watch for forest fires from that lookout tower.
    Indian village too.
    Great job DGS
    I loved Lincoln logs, too (when I was younger)
    I got in trouble in kindergarten for spending too much time with building blocks.
    Thanks for sharing
    Grandma (Grandpa loved them, too)

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.