Saturday, October 13, 2007

What Type of Homeschooler Are You?




Abraham Lincoln You have a Bible and a library card what more could you possibly need? You prefer the Charlotte Mason Method of reading living books for everything: historical fiction, biographies, real histories, nature guides, etc. No soon-to-be-outdated textbooks for you.

Take this quiz!

This seems fairly accurate. I do love this style of teaching, especially for history. It does prove to be a bit difficult without a library card. However, the library is scheduled to open at the end of the month!

If any of my Homeschooling Friends are taking this quiz, leave me a comment and let me know what type of Homeschooler you came up as!

3 comments:

  1. I got Salvador Dali and unschooler. Totally NOT me!!
    r

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my other homeschooling buddies got the Salvador Dali too... and they are NOT either!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.