Monday, January 28, 2008

I've always wanted to go to Boston...

It seems like everyone has been doing this little quiz, so I thought I would join in...

You Are Boston

Both modern and old school, you never forget your roots.
Well educated and a little snobby, you demand the best.
And quite frankly, you think you are the best.

Famous people from the Boston area: Conan O'Brien, Ben Affleck, New Kids on the Block


I always find it interesting what these little quizzes say... I sure hope that I'm not snobby... And I wonder what it is that makes them always say "I think I have/am the best?" I hate that!

3 comments:

  1. I took this quiz and I'm New york!!!!!!! Probably my favorite big city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby and I took the quiz - he was Miami (???) and I was Boston. I guess it fit a few aspects of each of us, but overall...not so much!

    They're usually fun though!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.