Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Rodeo Allegory

In my post titled Our Christmas, I mentioned that my camera was getting filled with pictures of various rodeo scenes.

Captain received a Rodeo Set for Christmas, and all the boys, especially including daddy have been totally enjoying it... In fact, it turns out that they wrote a story about the guys that came with the set!

If you have a few minutes, hop on over to hubby's blog and read his post Fun with Christmas Toys!

Oh! Don't miss the picture of the cool little chapel he has in the captains quarters of his model ship!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica,

    What a great post on meal planning and thanks for providing us with such great recipes. They look yummy.

    I too need to work on meal planning for 2008. You have given me some great ideas.

    God Bless, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.