Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Weather Forecast says:

Hazardous Weather OutlookHeavy Snow Warning

I'm not complaining, I love the snow! We still even have power, although, this type of weather usually always causes it to go out. And even then, a power outage is better than being stuck at Costco with a dead battery!

This morning we woke up to a (typical for here) damp, raining day... However, after lunch the snow started falling... In no time, this was the view from our front door:


Right now, a few hours later, it looks like this:


And, it isn't letting up! The forecast shows snow ALL WEEK! This winter has been SO abnormal, but the kids are LOVING it! They can't wait till I let them out to play in it, tomorrow.



(If you look closely, you can see the deer!)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful!! We had snow all day today, it's very similar to yours only ours is up to about 3 1/2 feet now :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat!! I couldn't even imagine getting THAT MUCH snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. global warming is coming to getcha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our kids are enjoying it too! I can't believe how much more snow there is where you are though! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica,

    Try to stay warm.

    I have nominated your blog for a special award. Please visit my blog for more information.

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.