Monday, February 25, 2008

What a surprise!!

Ever had one of those "I really wish I would listen to Flylady mornings," when you put off showering and getting dressed, and then when you finally take a shower, the doorbell rings? That's what happened to me this morning.

Anyhow, when I finally made it to the door, I was surprised to find a sweet old man from church with these:

Aren't they WONDERFUL!!! They are so much prettier than the cpc one that we have!!

I JUST LOVE THEM!!!

AND SO DO THE KIDS!!

Thank you so much, Mr. Pecor!!


**He did tell hubby he was going to bring them over... I just hadn't heard yet! :)

2 comments:

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.