Wednesday, March 19, 2008

And the winner is...











Congratulations!!

I'll be contacting you, to see which basket you would like!

THANK YOU to EVERYONE that participated in the

Easter Hope Challenge

You guys are AMAZING!!!!

Together, we have

$3250.00

to give to the Hadley Hope Fund. You have all completely exceeded the hopes and expectations I had for this little raffle. I can't thank you enough!

Please remember to keep the Hadley's in your prayers, and in the future, if you would like to continue donating to them, they set up a paypal button on their website!

Thank you again! I hope you all have a very blessed Holy Week and joy filled Easter!

6 comments:

  1. Wow that's alot money, and I'm glad all of it is going to a good cause. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Great job to you for getting this done for them and to all that were able to help and pray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you, Jessica and we are keeping the Hadley's in our prayers. Great job helping this very deserving family...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome!!! We're storming heaven for this family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! That's such a great amount of money. Thanks for organizing that for them.

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.