Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How appropriate!

Did you know that tomorrow is National Make Up Your Own Holiday Day? I didn't, but thanks to Dawn--she is always on top of this kind of thing--I do now!

Dawn has a couple of great ideas of things to do with the kids that I think we will just have to try!! Thank you Dawn!

She even recommended a little quiz--and you all know how I can't pass up one of those! So...


You Are Easter



You are an optimistic, hopeful, and genuinely sweet person.

Sensitive and affectionate, you are easily touched.

You love nature, animals, and anything cute or cuddly.

For you, every day is a new chance - no matter what happened yesterday.

What makes you celebrate: Almost anything. You love most holidays and celebrations.

At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The peacemaker. You can prevent any squabbles that might break out.

On a holiday, you're the one most likely to: Remember to include everyone



So, which holiday are you, and what holiday would you create if you could?? I'd love to know!

Well... I am off to say the Divine Mercy Chaplet, tuck the little ones into bed, and then watch a movie with hubby. Now that lent is over, it is so nice to watch movies again--hubby & I went out to dinner and a movie (for his birthday) last night too!!! :) Anyhow, have a wonderful night!

5 comments:

  1. I'm Christmas!

    Darn I was hoping for President's Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thanksgiving...I am thankful :) Thanks! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Thanksgiving too!! B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was the movie good? Looks interesting!

    And you know I am Valentine's Day, lol. Honestly I didn't pick all those gushy answers!!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.