Saturday, March 15, 2008

Irish Names

FYI... The feast of St. Patrick was also moved to March 15th this year. Being Irish, we actually have been doing a variety of St. Patrick crafts and reading quite a few St. Patrick and Irish books this past week in his honor. I just haven't had a chance to post any pictures... But, I did take this little quiz to see just what my "Irish name" is -- not that it isn't Irish already. ;) So, I'm going to post the results for you all!



Your Irish Name Is...



Eva Fitzpatrick



While I was at it, I thought it would be fun to see what the rest of the family came up:

Hubby is: Aidan Murphy... OK... I'm rotflol!! He is going to love that one!! ;)
Captain is: Donal Duffy
Rascal is: Padraig Power
Twinkle Toes is: Alannah Maguire
Chiquita is: Ella McCarthy
Snuggles is: Gavin Keane

SO...



I would love to hear yours!!! Please leave it in the comments if you do the quiz!

UPDATE: FWIW, don't miss dh's response over at his blog! HHVF! 

"On a side note, Shower of Roses thought it was ROTFLOL funny that I got Aidan Murphy. So instead of going into a panic with TRDMF, I took the SWAG quiz myself and got Cyril Barry. NALOPKT Barry means 'fair haired' NTTAWWT, but since I'm not I breathed a great big sigh of relief to discover that the RMV. So instead of thinking ONNTA, I'm LQTM. OAO"

3 comments:

  1. Caoimhe Hennessy here wishing you a happy St. Patrick's day and a wonderful Holy Week and Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duvessa Boyle...now that's a far cry from Colby ;)

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.