Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's Wednesday!

Can you believe another week has gone by already? Time for my WOW (Weight on Wednesday) check in.

Well, I was fairly good about my food choices this past week, but as far as exercising went, I really didn't do all that much, unless ice skating Friday, ballroom dancing with hubby Friday night, and then cleaning the garage Saturday count--I am still sore! :)

Anyhow, I'm not complaining... I did better than last week! This morning I was down one pound from last Wednesday. This is actually great since you have to burn 3500 calories more than you consume in order to lose one pound in a weeks time.

My goals for this next week are to continue eating well, work on drinking more water, and to exercise at least 3 times.

Summary:
  • Week two progress: -1
  • Overall progress: -1.5
  • Total Inches lost: 4 *
*This is a combination of 6 measurements, and is very motivating, especially when the actual weight loss is not all that much!

Check out everyone else's progress here.

4 comments:

  1. All of those things you mentioned ARE actually exercising!!! And fun too! I love exercising that doesn't feel like exercise. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!! Now, if I could just get hubby to want to go Ballroom Dancing on a regular basis... It was so much fun! (even with Snuggles in my sling most of the time!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great to me! Good job losing weight. How fun going ballroom dancing with hubby! Well, for me it sounds like torture. But, I know it would be fun if I knew how to dance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cool thing was that they had an hour of classes before the dance!!! We got a crash course on the Waltz, the box step, night club two step, swing, and another that I don't remember what it was called! :) It was so much fun!!

    Normally the ballroom has classes on just one type of dance, but since it was their 10th anniversary, they were having a big party including presentations!!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.