Monday, April 28, 2008

April Shower of Photos :: Day 28

So, I just spent the last hour trying to upload the one video/photo that I took today. It still isn't working, and I need to get to bed. Oh well... Since, I am so close to finishing the April Shower of Photos, and I don't want to miss a day, here are a few photos that were taken 2 years ago.

In 2006, we drove back to Nebraska for my brother-in-laws ordination. On the 36 hours straight in the car with 4 kids drive home, we stopped by Mount Rushmore for lunch!! It was so cool! The boys still talk about it.





I might try to upload the video again tomorrow... But for now, good night!

7 comments:

  1. Wow1 Those are great photos. I'm enjoying all your pictures this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!
    What a fun trip!
    We'd like to do that one someday, we are a little closer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rushmore is on my list of "Take the Kids to See". Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went there 2 years ago. Great memories! Would like to go back...now that the little ones are getting bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pix - memories of a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy you guys got to stop there! Looks like you had a bunch of fun! Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh awsome pictures!!! that did look like a ton of fun! I atually remeber your boys telling me about it the other day.
    Im jelouse!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.