Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Slogans

I've seen this quiz, or rather Slogan Generator, at a few different blogs today. I just loved seeing their new slogans, so I had to give it a try myself.

Here's what I was given:




Your Slogan Should Be



So Easy Shower of Roses Can Do It.



Too funny!!!

I then decided to type in Catholic Cuisine, my new group effort food blog, just for fun... It was so fitting, I just had to post it too:



Your Slogan Should Be



Catholic Cuisine. It's What's for Dinner.


So, what should your slogan be?

5 comments:

  1. Lord, make me a saint, Love Every Bite!

    What does that mean? Love everything in life? :) OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between Love and Madness lies Waltzing Matilda.

    Too true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unam Ecclesiam, Champagne for the Brain.

    At least it wasn't "put up with unam ecclesiam, put up with anything".

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.