Friday, April 11, 2008

The Splendor of Spring: Simply Lovely Laundry

Today, Colleen is hosting the first Simply Lovely Fair of the Spring!

The first installment is all about

So, if you have a few minutes, grab that laundry basket, and head on over to Footprints on the Fridge for lots of great laundry wisdom, know-how and suggestions!


In the meantime, I hope you are having a simply lovely day!

P.S. Thank you for the prayers everyone!! The girls are much better--though still coughing. However, Snuggles now has the fever, poor baby!

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture!!! I hope they all feel lots better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.