Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just Swingin'

My dear hubby surprised me last night, by hanging up our porch swing!! I was so excited!

I just love our swing! It is so inviting. I love sitting out there to read while the kids play in the yard... Hubby and I both love "escaping" to the swing in the evening for a little quite time... And, this time of year, the kids love listening to their read-a-louds on the swing! I'm so glad it is SPRING!!


The kids are loving it too, and they lost no time in grabbing a couple books for me to read to them today!

I hope you are enjoying the season, where ever you are!

7 comments:

  1. I love it! I wish my front porch was wider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love porches!!! We have one now with our new house! Love the swing pictures!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.