Friday, June 20, 2008

Next Stop: Cabela's

Monday morning, May 26th, we ate breakfast at the hotel and got back on the road. Hubby & I were ready to arrive in Lincoln by this time, but the boys really wanted to stop at Cabela's and see the "North American Big Game Display." (This had been one of our stops on our last trip to Nebraska, and the boys loved it!)


Here are a few more random pictures:




Back on the road, we only had another 5 hours or so, till we arrived in Lincoln. So far, everything was going just as planned... Little did I know, that was about to change! ;)

**I can't believe it has taken me 3 posts to tell you just about the drive out! I hope I am not boring you to death with the details! Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.