Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Scenes from a Summer's Day

This past weekend we were invited to a BBQ on Saturday for a very special priest from Nigeria, who use to be the Associate Pastor at a local parish. Not only did we get to visit with Father, we got to spend some more time with some great friends.

Trina (on the right) is actually Twinkle Toes godmother and one of my best friends from my childhood. On the left is Trina's sweet mother, Faith holding Trina's youngest daughter.


We all had a great time.



On Sunday, we were able to attend Father's last Mass in the area, and visit with him a little bit more after Mass.


You will be missed Father Casimir!

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. [!!] We have at our parish a Fr. Casimir who was just x-fered to another parish a few wks ago too! That just blew me away! And he was *so* different than any other priest i've ever known - he's a beautiful soul, so darn joyful [give me some of that!]!
    How 'bout yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! Ours is too!! Very unique and SUCH a wonderful priest!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.