Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Scenes from a Summer's Day ~ Aug 4th

Somebody was sneakin' into the snacks at swimming...


P.S. To those of you that I owe emails, I am so sorry that it is taking me so long to respond! I really love hearing from you all, I am just totally slightly behind with everything right now... It has been a fun but EXHAUSTING week so far. I feel like I am treading water trying to keep up with it all! Did you notice my schedule? Of the 5 swimming lessons, I am suppose to be in the water for 3 of them, and my poor body is just not use to this, plus it is not the best time of the month, IYKWIM... I am SO sore and exhausted! I thought I was in better shape than this! ☺ See you all soon... Hopefully!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet little snack stealing baby.

    Take a break...do not be so hard on yourself. Life goes one. Most important thing is you take care of yourself and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is looking so good Jessica! Stronger every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I can't imagine what it'd be like to try to balance five kids with swimming lessons. Some days I go bonkers with only four children and no swimming lessons! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine ~ Thank you!!! I *almost* stayed home today, but didn't... We had a free afternoon though, and we ALL took naps. It was WONDERFUL!!

    Amy~ Isn't he though?? I am SO HAPPY about that!!

    Aubrey ~ Thank you!! I am trying my best to not go bonkers... :)

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.