Thursday, August 7, 2008

Scenes from a Summer's Day ~ Aug 7th

The Saint of the Week
by Captain

We had busy yet fun day of swimming followed by Summer with the Saints. I'll try and post a few pictures soon, but in the meantime, any guesses on which saint was featured this week?


  1. I have a guess! I have a guess! but then I was just at Marci's blog, so


  2. I'm tempted to cheat and go to Marci's blog (wherever that is! ;-) ), but I'll just guess St. Dominic, even though the chalk drawing looks like Mary (in honor of the dedication of her basilica?). Does that count as 2 guesses?

  3. I love how every Thursday Captain does BEAUTIFUL CHALK ART. Maybe we should incorporate that as one of the projects of the week??? I won't guess, but I'll give a clue..... Are those ROSES in her hand???
    We can't wait till the next...
    SUMMER with the Saints!!!

  4. Nope, it's not St. Dominic or Our lady... Any other guesses??

  5. Well, I thought of St. Therese first, but I don't know why I second-guessed myself. I didn't notice the roses, but the cross made me think Therese.

  6. Yeah!! You got it!! It was St. Therese... We were so excited. Well, I am off to Mass! Hope you all have a great day!

  7. I already knew, even though I was late in posting this, so I won't guess!


You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.