Friday, August 29, 2008

Super Commenter

Aahhhh!!! Shelly, The Keeper of the Keys, is so very sweet and just passed on the Super Commenter award to me! Thank you Shelly!

Yes, I love to leave comments when I have make the time. . . almost as much as I love receiving them!!! ;) I just really have enjoyed meeting and getting to know some of the wonderful bloggers out there!

Anyhow, the 'rules' of acceptance are that you nominate 7 other bloggers to receive the award.

Awhile back I added a widget in my sidebar that lists my "top commenters" on a regular basis. (It lists the top 10 from the last 500 comments.) So, to make it easy, I am just going to nominate the current top 7, or else I would never be able to limit my nominations it to just 7. . . all my commenter's are Super!
  1. Amy at Knit Together in Love

  2. Aubrey at Prosapia Vita

  3. Christine at Living a Simple Life and a Pure Faith

  4. Shelly at The Keeper of the Keys (Right back at ya Shelly!)

  5. Meg (my cousin) at Meg's Blog

  6. Jamie at Lord, Make me a Saint

  7. +JMJ+ at Totus Tuus Family and Michele at Galloping Grace Youth Ranch (these two are currently tied for 7th... At least until a couple more comments come through!)

Thank you to all of you!! ♥ Keep them coming!!! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm glad I tied! I've been at the shore and been a lousy commenter but a active beach lover! :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sliiiiipppppping!!!!!!
    I'm still reading though, does that count?

    Love you Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee, I am the top. :)
    Thank you Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I was even in the runnin! That cracks me up! Thanks! Now let's see if I ever figure out getting it on my own blog. I don't have the little widget thing. I would have such a hard time picking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should notify my pal about this.

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.