Friday, October 31, 2008

Please join us in praying...

... for Elizabeth Foss and her baby girl. Elizabeth is currently in labor, and her due date is not for another 5 weeks. Please pray for a safe delivery!!


Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this prayer request! Elizabeth is one of my self-designated "mom-mentors" and I've been praying for her and the baby since I found out she was pregnant!

    We will be praying hard for her tonight!

    Best,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.