Thursday, November 6, 2008

Decorating Sugar Skulls

I mentioned in my post Fasting and Feasting for All Hallows' Eve, All Saints' Day and All Souls' Day that "I had also hoped to make Sugar-Candy Skulls this year, but unfortunately I never got around to ordering the supplies."

Well, I was so surprised when a box arrived in the mail, just a few days later, filled with ready made Sugar Skulls and all the supplies we would need to decorate them! They were sent from Mary at Our Domestic Church, who I have so enjoyed getting to know through blogging.

THANK YOU MARY! 





Rascal made the one with the orange feather and told me that he was a Viking. "That's why he has a helmet on."


Didn't they turn out cute?! It's pretty easy to tell which ones the girls made, and which one the boys made... The girls all added earrings to theirs! :)

3 comments:

  1. I wonder... what do the earrings attach to?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did a great job of decorating. I'm so glad they enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun!!!
    Blessings~
    +JMJ+

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.