Saturday, November 29, 2008

Meeting Godparents

My sister and her family live all the way on the other side of the country, and we were so excited that they were able to fly home for Thanksgiving this year! Not only were we looking forward to seeing them, we were so excited that Snuggles was going to finally be able to meet his Godparents, and that we were going to be able to meet there youngest son, who is also one of our Godsons!

Snuggles with his Godparents and Cousin/Godbrother


My hubby with our Godson/nephew
Isn't he a cutie?!? Our Godson is pretty cute too! ;)


4 comments:

  1. Awww haha...this is cute!
    =)
    They KINDA look alike...not when Joseph is doing that with his eye tho lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. (both of them) :)
    I'm not flirting, I'm just agreeing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah a picture of Jamie! Sure have missed her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sad I didn't get to meet them!! It looks like you guys had some good quality time though!!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.