Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A New Arrival!

Well, I just couldn't wait any longer, so I called Amy's mother-in-law... From what she said, Amy just delivered her little baby boy about an hour and a half ago! She did not end up needing a c-section after all, and both baby and momma are doing well. I am DYING to meet the little guy and see if he still looks as much like his older brother as he did in his ultrasound.


Congratulations Amy!!

May God bless you, your new little one,
and the rest of your beautiful family!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Amy! I love new babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, congrats to Amy and the whole family!! So they are both doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are both doing well, and the little guy is adorable! I received pictures last night :o)

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.