Monday, January 12, 2009

Please Pray

I just got home from my doctors and turned my computer on to find this urgent prayer request from Mary.
Hello friends, a priest friend of ours have sent out an urgent email prayer request. Please please pray. Please sacrifice and pray. Lord Jesus, have mercy on us.

"Earlier this evening I had my last conversation with this young lady and her parents. Despite their apparent regret, they will be going through with the abortion tomorrow morning, January 12 at 8.00am (ET)--some of you may already have read this message after that time. It will be a chemical abortion so she will just take a pill at home that her “provider” already made already available to her. I was able to talk to Eduardo Verástegui this afternoon and he offered to talk to her. She wouldn’t talk to him nor anyone else about her decision. Let’s pray for her conversion in a very special way."
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.  Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Our Lady of Guadalupe, Patroness of the unborn, pray for us!

4 comments:

  1. will pray, it is late, but you never know. and just in case, she does go through with it maybe you could relay some info on rachael's vineyard.
    have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reading this now, but saying a prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just seeing this, but praying with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just reading this the day after, so I hope it's not too late. It's sad that they make something so horrendous as easy as taking a pill.

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.