Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Boy and his Tricycle


I know I posted a couple pictures of Snuggles in my Daybook, but I wanted to post a couple more favorites!! Yesterday we had a beautiful sunny day, until the rain hit, and Snuggles insisted on playing outside with his siblings. While we were out there, I started realizing how quickly he is growing up! He was so small, for *SO* long, that I still think of him as my little baby. He is still just as snugly as ever (at least some of the time!), but he is also becoming much more independent and stubborn. I can't believe he will be TWO in just a few months!

7 comments:

  1. He is changing alot right now! But he is sooooo cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't believe that is the same little guy who was at the conference with you last year. He has grown so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really Is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so very cute. And you're right--he's looking like a little boy. Time flies so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, so big. What gorgeous eyes.

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.