Saturday, March 14, 2009

A wee bit o' Irish art...

Rascal loves to draw... he loves scissors... and he *loves* tape...

He also loves celebrating feast days, and is busy getting ready for the upcoming feast of St. Patrick.

The other morning he was up early (before everyone else), and made himself an Irish flag with some construction paper, tape, and a long stick. He was so excited!



( I decided to wait and tell him later that he has it upside down! ;) Oops!)

After lunch he decided to decorate the driveway with a lovely picture of St. Patrick!



Didn't he do a great job?!?!



Looks like I really didn't need to plan any crafts after all! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Talented and creative! What a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did do a great job. Sometimes the greatest projects are the ones they think up themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome flag, Rascal, and great sidewalk creation, Captain! I loved seeing his flipflops! My kids were making a snowman and snowforts yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, the sidewalk creation was Rascal's too! ;) He was inspired by his older brother! =)

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.