Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shower of Photos 2009 :: Day 14

Another Rose...

...even after the shower downpour of roses I received last week?!?

I can't tell you how thrilled I was to find this beautiful set of roses, included with a gorgeous "Shower of Roses" St. Therese Chaplet I had ordered, from Kimberlee early last week. Thank you so very much Kimberlee! I didn't know what the package could possibly be when my boys handed it to me, and all I saw was my address next to a rose sticker... I couldn't believe it when I opened the box to find it packed full of roses (for my little ones to use while praying the rosary) along with the chaplet! Aren't they just perfect?!?

2 comments:

  1. I saw similar roses on another blog - they are just the neatest thing! Makes me want to have little ones just so I can see them pray the rosary with me.

    dum vita est spes est,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.