Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shower of Photos 2009 :: Day 16

This evening my boys had their 3rd game of the season. They are doing great and having so much fun. Here are a few pictures from today's game:

Rascal's turn at bat.

Rascal is the farthest from the camera and Captain is the closest.
Hubby is also in the background.
Captain was ready and waiting for the ball!


Captain got the ball and tagged out one of the Indians.

"Mom, I just tagged two guys out!!!!"

I liked this photo with our beautiful mountains in the background.
Captain is on 3rd base, about to make it home.

Somebody else really wanted to play too!

4 comments:

  1. they are doing great!! love the pictures
    r

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are on the same team? That is so great for you! They look adorable!!! They need to let sweet Snuggles take a swing at it. What a cutie.

    I also love the mountain picture. Too pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those last ones of The Chief are so sweet.

    My boys start playing today!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.