Wednesday, June 24, 2009

She's Here!

I was so excited to hear that my sister Jamie delivered her precious little girl, Nadia Marie Bernadette, today!

My brother-in-law just emailed me a picture and she is ADORABLE!! How I wish they didn't live on the other side of the country and I could meet my newest niece in person...

The delivery went well (and super fast!) and Jamie is doing great. However, please keep Nadia in your prayers since she will be spending the night in the NICU due to some minor breathing complications.

Thank you all for your prayers!

6 comments:

  1. Prayers said Jessica!!! Congrats on you new niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jessica,
    Congratulations!! and we will pray for your little niece.
    How are you feeling with nasuea?
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for sweet Nadia and for Jamie who must leave her sweet baby for another night, that is so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and prayers sent for a grand recovery. Hope your summer is going great thus far, keep your feet up when able. :-) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to them and You, praying for sweet little Nadia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Mother Mary be with Nadia and the whole family!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.