Saturday, July 4, 2009

And we have a winner!!!

The winner of the Year of the Priest Faith Folder is...


(Drumroll, please!)


Erin from
"This looks fun! I am excited about The Year of the Priest especially since my "baby" brother is a seminarian!"
(Please send me your email address and I will forward it to Lindy.)

Thank you to everyone who stopped by and left comments. I always love hearing from you all, some for the first time! ;)

For those of you who did not win, you have till Sunday to leave a comment over at Mary Ellen's blog for yet another chance to win this Lap Book, or for only $7.99 you can support Faith Folders for Catholics and purchase a copy yourself! (If Lindy hadn't generously shared one with my family for hosting the give-away, I would have definitely purchased it anyway!)

Oh, and can I ask you all a favor? Someone very dear to me could really use prayers this weekend. Could you please say a Memorare for a special intention? Thank you!

I hope you all have a very Happy 4th of July!
May God bless America this Independence Day!

6 comments:

  1. Done. Hope you and your family has a glorious 4th of July! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...that should be "have", not has. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shucks, I never win anything. ;)

    Prayers said.

    Hope you guys are having a restful 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Erin!
    We will definitely be buying a couple of them anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated greetings!
    I spent the 4th July in Dublin. I attended the All Ireland Rally for Life which saw over 2,000 people march to the Irish parliament.

    The Irish media have ignored this event.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone!

    CP ~ That is so sad to hear that the Irish Media ignored the Rally for Life. What a great turnout! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.