Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Many Faces of Snuggles

Here are a few pictures of what my little guy was up to while I was trying to take a few pictures of his older siblings during their Life-Saving Class yesterday at swimming.

Playing with a ball.

Shaking the fence to hear the little wind chimes rattle at the top.

Picking some grass on the other side of the fence.

Running out the gate and throwing a tantrum when I said we needed to go back.

"Oh, but wait, is that a helicopter I hear???" 

"I know it is up there somewhere!"

Petting the birdie that the angel is holding. 

"But mom, I really don't want to go back inside the gate..."

"Plus, I just know that helicopter is still up there somewhere, above all these trees..."

"huh!! Do you hear that!"

(This final photo is such a classic face of his, and I was so excited to sort of capture it... and then head back to the pool! ;) )

5 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    He is so handsome and adorable! I can't stop smiling. Thanks for sharing these with us, Jessica. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jessica,
    He is so adorable and looks like he keeps you on your toes
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...that CANNOT be your baby. No way. When did he grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snuggles is sooooo handsome :D
    Muuuuuuaaahhhhh

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.