Thursday, August 27, 2009

My New Catholic Apron

Since you already got to see the girls new apron earlier this week, and since it doesn't look like I'm going to have a chance to post a daybook this week, I thought I'd post a picture one of my new favorite things:  my new apron!  It was one of the items in the wonderful Catholic Mom's Ultimate Git Set I recently won.

 I LOVE it!!


Isn't the embroidered image beautiful and the quote perfect!?!


Thank you to both Catholic Embroidery and Catholic Mom!

The interesting thing is that, even before I won the set from Catholic Mom, I had already been talking to Mary, the founder of Catholic Embroidery, about hosting a give-away here and at Catholic Cuisine, which I will be posting soon!!  

9 comments:

  1. Oh that is so nice! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely beautiful! Puts my pink and black "Domestic Diva" apron to shame. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it!

    Can't wait till your giveaway.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, especially the embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so YOU, Jessica, quote and all! :) Maybe I should advertise it beyond "average adult size" to an apron even able to: "protect mom and baby"!

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary's work is beautiful! We have a number of her products from handkerchiefs, to bags, to towels... all very well done and gorgeous. Always very friendly and professional, a wonderful company to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need one of those! Very nice. I'll have to make sure to check out their website and enter the contest!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, finally I made it before the deadline too!! Just going through my emails....big job!!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.