Wednesday, September 9, 2009

FYI

I've been working on updating my sidebars this week and wanted to let you all know that I just added links to some of my old posts, with plans/ideas for some of the upcoming feast days in September and October to the right sidebar.   I can hardly believe that All Hallows' Eve and All Saints' Day are just next MONTH!!  I've been so distracted with getting ready for Christmas that I haven't even thought about this year's All Saints' Party...  I guess I better ask my children who they are planning on dressing as this year!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't even started sewing yet either. I better get going!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,

    Thanks for all your wonderful ideas for celebrating everything!

    I know I can always come here and find great ideas!

    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.