Thursday, September 3, 2009

One Week Later...

I finally received a phone call from Hubby, and he is actually ON HIS WAY HOME!!!  The job he was doing on this particular fire is completed and, with a holiday weekend coming up, the fire management wanted to get as many men off the clock as possible.  It will be so nice to have him home!  

Right now I am going to get busy picking up around here and planning a "real" dinner for the first time since last Thursday.  ;)   Thank you all for your prayers for his safety.   I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, that's just great news! May you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend together!

    Warmly,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear he's on his way home!! Many blessings for a very enjoyable holiday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deo Gratias!!!

    So excited for you and the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I know that is an answer to many many prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise be to God! Have a blessed weekend.
    Pax - Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking of you just yesterday and I did say a prayer for your hubby. Thank God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise the Lord! That is great news. I pray that you all have a very blessed weekend together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo! Now those, "Don't no know where Daddy"'s can cease. :) Enjoy this great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's wonderful. Now mama can relax a little. Have the kids rub yours and hubby's feet... you both deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.