Sunday, March 14, 2010

On Rose Sunday

I hope you are all having a blessed Laetare Sunday!

We just arrived home from Mass with coffee and a box full of donuts.  Yum!    The girls and I considered baking a Simnel Cake today, but opted to spend the afternoon making either a Strawberry Brownie Shortcake or Sunflower Cupcakes instead, as we slowly make our way through "S" Week.

Anyhow, I am just popping in to announce the winner of our recent giveaway!

Congratulations to . . . Jenny!


I will mail the Vessels & Vestments game and little St. Therese doll just as soon as I receive your mailing address.  :)


Thank you all for taking the time to check out Catholic Artworks and share your favorite products.  I really enjoyed hearing from all of you!

Before I go, can I ask you all to say a quick prayer for my Grandfather?  It has been one year today since he passed away, and we miss him dearly.  Thank you!

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon him. 
May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Your grandfather has been in our prayers.
    Pax Christi - Lena

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.