Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Girls


The girls and I went to town this afternoon.  We stopped by the hospital so they could peek through the NICU window at their new little cousin (I got to go in and see her!!) and then we ran some errands.  I had so much fun responding "Oh no, I have 3 boys as well!" every time someone commented on the fact that I had ALL GIRLS!  ;)    

It was so great to finally meet my new niece.  She is such a tiny little one, yet so PERFECT!  She has had to be on oxygen and will probably be in the NICU for about a month.  Please continue to keep her in your prayers!  


Before I go, here is a picture of Rose with my brother.  I can't wait to see him holding his little girl!   



5 comments:

  1. Your girls are so precious. Just love seeing your kids!!
    Congrats on the new little niece. She'll be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep your niece in my prayers. And your daughters are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your niece Jessica. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying! I hope mom and dad are holding up ok. It is hard having a baby in the NICU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for the sweet baby! Your girls are simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.