Wednesday, July 14, 2010

On the Feast of Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha

Blessed Kateri by Rascal (age 8)

A Child's Prayer to Kateri Tekakwitha

Kateri, loving child of God and Lily of the Mohawks, I thank God for the many graces He gave you. Help me to be more like you in my love for God and for people.  Give me a great love for the Holy Eucharist and the Mother of Jesus. Make me ready to make sacrifices for Jesus that I may save my soul and be happy with you in heaven.  Kateri, I love you. Always be my friend.

Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha, pray for us.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen this prayer. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.