Tuesday, August 17, 2010

For Hayley and Baby Brayley

Charlotte is asking for donations and prayers for a young mother who has received a heart-breaking prenatal diagnosis.

You can visit her blog to read the details and perhaps make a donation using the paypal button, which she has set up in her sidebar.

Please remember them in your prayers.  Thank you! 

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.  Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. I read the post and donated.
    We will remember them in our prayers.
    Thank you for letting us know when you have so much else on your mind.
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely pray for both of them. What a courage decision.

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.