Saturday, October 9, 2010

Now that we have a nice new kitchen...

Mom (while making a meal plan in MacGourmet and sipping on a cup of coffee):  "Captain, can you go ask Daddy if he has any meal requests for next week?"

Captain to Dad:  "Daddy, Mom wants to know if you have any mail requests."

Dad:  "Ummm. No, I don't have any mail requests."

Captain to Mom:  "He said he doesn't have any mail."

Mom:  "No, does he have any MEAL requests?"

Captain to Dad:  "Mom, meant MEAL requests.   It's hard to understand her when she's drinking..."

14 comments:

  1. Haha! That's a good one. Better knock off the hard stuff, Jessica (that Bailey's in your morning cup). ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks for the laugh! What a funny kid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL -- thanks! What kind of coffee were you drinking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it was just the Starbucks House Blend with a little bit of organic Hazelnut Syrup and French Vanilla creamer. Yum! :-)

    A little Bailey's is sounding good though! lol! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You see, that would be a lot less funny in MY kitchen, as my kids are used to seeing me with a glass of wine as I prepare dinner...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny! I needed the chuckle this evening after a long, overly busy day! I bet your husband got a kick out of it as well! +JMJ+

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the laugh. That really brightened my evening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I just found your blog, and it is beautiful! This little story cracked me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love kids! I could see the rest of the post through Google reader. When I clicked over to the blog, I cracked up. So cute! ( love coffee part too!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL - too funny!
    thanks for sharing that one. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Remodeling can lead one to drink.... coffee!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.