Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy All Hallows' Eve!

~ Our 2010 Saint-O-Lanterns ~



A Rose, Symbol of St. Therese
by Twinkle Toes and Mom


St. George the Dragon Slayer
by Rascal and Daddy

IHS - In Hoc Signo Vinces
which means: By this sign you conquer
(a symbol for the Society of Jesus, including St. Isaac Jogues)
by Captain

In honor of all the Holy Innocents 
and our little Gabriel 
(who was born into heaven 2 years ago this Thanksgiving)
by Chiquita and Mom


To see more Saint-O-Lanterns scroll through

10 comments:

  1. Amazing carvings! If we do a pumpkin, we cut out stars or even just dots using an apple corer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pumpkins! Your family really has quite an artistic "eye" for these carvings! What a lovely idea...I will be adding this to my new & growing list of ways to celebrate as a family, for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! They are beautiful and such a wonderful expression of faith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowie, Zowie! These are incredible, Jessica...and Hallowed for sure. God Bless your All Saint's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly beautiful! every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog. I put a link to your blog on mine, I hope you don't mind. If so, please let me know and I will take it down. God Bless you and your family.

    My blog is
    heelsforhiking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed your pumpkins -- they are so creative and beautifully carved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those saint-o-lanterns are amazing! I absolutely love the carving of the baby.

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.