Friday, November 26, 2010

Home again...

... after two weeks and 3,431 miles!!!


We are so thankful that we were able to make a last minute road trip to visit my Hubby's parents in Arizona and (finally!) introduce them to our little Rose!  It had been 2 1/2 years (way too long!) since we saw them last.

We had a great time and I have all sorts of pictures to share, but first I need to put the groceries away, unpack, start the laundry, and get ready for the First Sunday of Advent!

I hope you all had a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

7 comments:

  1. What a great picture with the grandparents! ~Annita +JMJ+

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted a picture of them. It's good to see them again.
    Love and prayers,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are home safe and sound!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful to know you made a safe journey both ways. Welcome back home. It's wonderful to know you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so nice to have your post pop up in my reader! I'm very glad to hear you are back home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home and I'm so glad you had a safe journey. We traveled a similar distance for over a decade and I know how worth it, it is to see family, but the trip is so very challenging at times!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.