Monday, December 13, 2010

Lucia, Saint of Light - Free Audio Book!

Last year I ordered Lucia, Saint of Light to give to our little Chiquita on the feast of St. Lucy.   Since it was backordered, and didn't arrive on time, I saved it to give her this year instead.  Though we had listened to the audio version of this book before, the illustrations in the book are lovely!   I just realized that the link I included to the audio download in Ideas for Celebrating St. Lucia Day! was incorrect.  I updated the link, but thought I would post it for you here as well, just in case any of you would like to listen to it today:

4 comments:

  1. This was great. The kids really enjoyed it. Which is super since the book will be here b4 Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll want to add a facebook button to your blog. I just bookmarked this article, although I had to complete it manually. Simply my $.02 :)

    - Robson

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.