Sunday, December 5, 2010

St. Nicholas Cookies


We just finished baking some St. Nicholas Gingerbread Cookies and some absolutely delicious St. Nicholas Purse Cookies to take to our parish's Anniversary Dinner tonight.   We did keep a couple plates to add to our St. Nicholas Day celebration tomorrow!  ;)


It is time to head out the door, so I will be back later to post the recipe for the Gingerbread Cookies.  In the meantime, you can find the recipe for the St. Nicholas Purse Cookies over at Catholic Cuisine!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica,

    That little Snuggles is a man after my own heart. He's such a doll!

    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to try the purse cookies this yr. Thanks so much:)

    Your little ones look like they love to cook. We have 7 daughters now and 5 so far love to be my helper in the kitchen. The other two girls are 2 and under so they just like to watch. I think we may need a bigger kitchen:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,
    My family loves the St. Nicholas Purse Cookies! Have a great St. Nicholas Day!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...