Friday, January 14, 2011

Seven Quick Takes


I promise that this will be my last post about our trip to Arizona.  :-) 

~ 1 ~ 

One day, the girls and I were able to go to the Church and help the Catholic Daughters prepare for a take-out dinner fundraiser. 
 The girls did a great job bagging up all the rolls!

The girls with Grandma

~ 2 ~

The boys enjoyed spending time visiting with Grandpa in his garden...

~ 3 ~

...and Snuggles loved pulling the little toys all over the yard!

~ 4 ~

I always love seeing all the old pictures of Hubby, when we visit his parents.

~ 5 ~

We took these pictures one day, on our way out to a local lake.   Apparently there had just been a Border Patrol shooting... 

~ 6 ~

Oh how I wish we lived closer and could visit more often! 

~ 7 ~

On our last day, the girls and I took their Grandma shopping and then she treated us to dinner.  It was such a fun day!
I just love this picture of Chiquita with her Grandmother/Godmother!