Thursday, March 24, 2011

Under Attack


I'm starting to think that maybe it wasn't such a great idea to teach my children how to make Popsicle Stick Grenades yesterday...   I tried, but I just couldn't keep this idea to myself, after Beth shared a link to the instructions.    


My boys have been having a little too much fun!   Their latest creation is a "Popsicle Stick Bomb" - made by very carefully tying a whole bunch of "grenades" together with a shoelace and then swinging it towards mom the moving target.   I think it is time to set some "Grenade Free Zones!"  :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! We've got two different sized grenades being manufactured here! Tell your boys that reinforcements are coming from Texas!

    FYI...the larger sized crafts sticks are a little easier for them to build with, so don't get any of those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are sooo cool, you will also have reinforcements from the midwest--Snowy MN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we need a "like" button for comments on blogs! :) My children would absolutely LOVE having the "reinforcements" over to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids have been known to cover the entire floor of the playroom with bombs! I don't know where they learned about them, but it makes that $5 I spent on 1000 craft sticks so many years ago all worth while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go to the Kinetic King's page on YouTube, and you'll find videos of huge (3000+) stick bombs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really amazing! I had no idea. . . I will have to show the boys those videos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a feeling I'll be looking this post up in a couple years. What great boy fun.

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.