Saturday, April 2, 2011

"It's so easy, it's like taking candy from a baby. . ."

At least that was what my Dad was saying as he tried to take Rose's Cotton Candy from her this afternoon! 


She was not happy about that! 

I wonder if the person that came up with that phrase ever actually tried taking candy from a baby... 


Rose eventually forgave her Grandpa for teasing her, and even offered him a bite, just as long as he (or anyone else) didn't try to take it out of her hand...  


And that went for her Momma too - who just wanted to get "one quick picture without the cotton candy stick."     

Life is so rough, when you are one! 

I'll be back with a few more pictures from my niece's first birthday party. 
It was absolutely adorable!! 

3 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha that was too funny! She looks so cute, she matched perfectly with all the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her expressions. She's such a beautiful girl. Even if she is a little bit of a candy hog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet!
    can't wait to see more party pics.

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.