Sunday, April 17, 2011

On Palm Sunday

(I love how it keeps growing each year!)

All glory, laud and honor, To Thee Redeemer King,
To Whom the lips of children, Made sweet hosannas ring.

Thou art the King of Israel, Thou David's royal Son,
Who in the Lord's name comest, The King and blessed One.

The company of angels are praising Thee on high,
And mortal men and all things created make reply.

The people of the Hebrews with palms before Thee went,
Our praise and pray'rs and anthems before Thee we present.

Thou didst accept their praises accept the pray'rs we bring,
Who in all good delightest, Thou good and gracious King.

Wishing all my dear friends and visitors a very blessed Holy Week!

3 comments:

  1. A very blessed Holy Week to you and your family! We were at the St. Louis Catholic homeschool conference yesterday and met the lovely sisters of Catholic Embroidery! We laughed that our first "meeting" was on your blog when you hosted the St. Therese giveaways. We agreed we should do another "theme giveaway" together at some point ;-) God Bless, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Palm Sunday decoration! I may just have to do that tomorrow (a day late I know) with my six little blessings. Have a wonderful Holy Week and blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy ~ That is so wonderful!! How great that you were able to meet each other! I would love to do another themed giveaway for you both, at some point!

    ReplyDelete

You can find my Comment Policy and Guidelines here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from my visitors here at Shower of Roses! May God bless you all!

Note: All comments are moderated.